Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Service Implementation Coordinator - Risk IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Deutsche Börse Group IT is organised as a product organisation. Risk IT is part of the Risk Product, which mainly serves the Risk Management department of Eurex Clearing AG. Therefore, the services provided by Risk IT must meet to a number of regulatory standards whilst at the same time provide operational stability and keeping up with developments in new technology.
The Service Implementation role works directly with the Risk IT leaership team, manages all administrational and co-ordinational duties in an efficient and timely manner to ensure smooth delivery of software, releases and other ad hoc requests. Moreover, SI provides inputs for various committees and tracks different items through implementation.
The role is well suited for someone who would like to present themselves in communication role, including communication with high management (across other product groups), essentially creating connections and presenting themselves and their work. The Service Implementation team is well spirited, growing and eager welcome new colleagues.
- Organizational Readiness – a process ensuring the clear communication regarding software changes, including document preparation, contacting departments where impact is possible, collecting impact, follow up calls regarding impact, readiness collection.
- Work on continuous improvement of formats and implementation of the role deliverables
- Coordinate stakeholders for smooth deliveries of systems
- Create supporting documentation for release, and do the supporting tasks (i.e. plan all required meetings, staffing, slack channel, approvals etc.)
- Ensure regular reporting
- Support the leadership team and work closely on release planning
- Document all the required meeting minutes
- Gain Software delivery understanding
- Develop understanding and independent ability to work with Jira
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- High results orientation, reliability and setting high standards for quality of work products
- Able to coordinate multiple activities and support the teams to successful launch
- Experience in administrative support roles, preferably as part of an IT team, multicultural, across locations environment, is an advantage
- Willingness to learn and improve one selves as well as process
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.