Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Service Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Infrastructure Service Design & Support team coordinates, consults, and supports the respective Business units and their project managers in the process of requesting a service and manages the implementation process across the CIO/COO division. The team can identify, mitigate, and manage risks and dependencies. This leads to an increase in transparency and an enhancement of IT delivery in time and budget.
Service Design & Support is a crucial function within Clearing & Risk IT by translating business requirements into technical and operational solutions.
- As a Service Manager you manage one or more services throughout their entire lifecycle (without operation) based on the contractual agreements, e.g., including monitoring of SLAs and OLAs.
- Assess and evaluate potential new service requests of business partners to properly launch a service in operation
- Translation of these new incoming service requests into technical requirements.
- The Service Manager acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Project Management teams and business partners in terms of Service quality (e.g., System availability and capacity) and manages change requests to the service accordingly.
- Ensuring proven processes and health-checks are in place to support the reporting requirements.
- Driving day-to-day prioritisation of work baskets/tasks regarding capabilities and resource availabilities.
- Comply to standardization through the concept of a Service Catalogue and Service Delivery Statement contracting (e.g., KPI measurements, service deliveries, RACI matrix, etc.)
- Proper escalation handling towards stakeholders
- Monitor service quality/levels according to business partner’s contract
- Execute service gap analysis on regular basis to foster continuous improvements in service quality regarding service metrics, KPI benchmarks, IT processes, interfaces, roles, and responsibilities, etc.
- Act as a representative of the Clearing and Risk IT organisation in Project Steering Committees
- Strong and close relationship to respective business stakeholders and IT Operations
- Act as an ambassador to establish and promote a service quality mind-set and awareness throughout the organisation
- Analytical skills, eager to learn
- Team player, service-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience in the financial industry and familiarity with its basic principles
- Knowledge of Deutsche Börse AG’s Trading, Clearing & Risk environments and applications, connectivity portfolio and IT infrastructure is a benefit
- Highly motivated, organized individual who can work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience with SAP CRM, JIRA, MS Project, and Visio is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.