Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Settlement Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Excited about a career in the Financial Market industry? If yes, please keep reading.
In your new role, you will join a motivated team who belong to our Settlement operations family. Your primary responsibility will be settlement of transactions in the international securities, as well as domestic securities which are deposited in Clearstream’s global network. Your main tasks will be the monitoring and follow up of customer instructions till final settlement, which can take place internally, via the Bridge or Clearstream’s global network across more than 53 domestic markets, as well as the handling of settlement related queries from internal and external parties.
We are ready to provide you full onboarding and on-the-job training for your new role. We also offer great opportunities for professional and personal growth via in-house and external trainings.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Monitoring and follow up of internal, domestic and Bridge settlement transactions (free and against payment)
- Acting as key point of contact for internal and external parties with reference to settlement related queries
- Reconciliation of securities & cash positions
- Continue improvement of internal processes
- Support testing activities
Qualification and Skills
- Secondary school
- Profound knowledge within the Banking operations is an advantage
- Service orientation with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, integrated thinking and ability to work independently
- Very good written and spoken English, while German at least on basic level might be an additional asset
- Very flexible hybrid working model combining home-office and on-site presence
- Shifts 7:00-20:00 according to the market allocation with potential extension if business requires
- Overtime work: irregular
- Working on Public Holidays: the service hast to be covered during all public holidays, except 25.12 & 01.01. (also on 24.12.) – not everyone has to work, based on the agreement within the team
- Potential on the job training in Frankfurt/Luxembourg
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.