Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Software Configuration Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD) Clearing Implementation section is mainly responsible for the software development of the Eurex Clearing applications and their components. All phases of the software lifecycle are covered – from the concept and specification to the implementation and test as well as the maintenance of the running applications.
The unit “Clearing Software Configuration Management” maintains and operates the continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines for the clearing applications used by Eurex Clearing AG.
- Operation and support of a CI/CD server (Jenkins).
- Management and support of various tools in the software development process (JIRA, GitHub, Artifactory).
- Management and support of various software quality tools (Sonar, Fortify, BlackDuck, AquaSec).
- Design and implementation of virtual infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Docker).
- Ensuring process governance and compliance in a regulated environment.
- University degree or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good understanding of software version control (preferably with Git).
- Basic knowledge in setting up and using a CI/CD server.
- Good understanding of software builds in general and the build tools in use (e.g. Maven, Gradle).
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented language (preferably Java) and a scripting language (e.g. Python).
- Enjoy working with multiple teams in an international environment.
- Inter-personal skills are essential:
- Good communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to details
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural international team
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills is an asset but not mandatory
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.