Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Software Developer (C++, Linux) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse’s high speed data feeds supply banks, traders, fund managers, hedge funds, information suppliers and other market participants worldwide with information, trades and quotes data, indices and analytics. The consolidated low-latency data stream offer customers direct access to DBAG's trading platforms with the highest possible quality and availability.
Our development team in Eschborn is looking for reinforcements in order to better meet the high requirements in terms of availability and latency and to be able to develop additional services for new business areas (cloud).
As a software developer, you will be part of a team specialized in real-time data distribution and you will support our low-latency streaming solution CEF (Consolidated Exchange Feeds) - throughout the entire SDLC, starting with the conception of technical solutions for new requirements through to introduction of new software versions and operational support. You will also work with the team to migrate existing workloads to Google Cloud (GCP).
We offer you diverse, interesting and especially challenging tasks in a dynamic, modern and exciting environment (hybrid workpalce model):
- Development of technical concepts based on functional requirements in the area of market data distribution
- Software development in the areas of application development (backend) and infrastructure (IaC)
- Analysis of requirements of strategic initiatives in the area of data analytics and market data distribution; specification and implementation of the identified requirements based on existing platforms and processes
- Planning, conception and implementation of scalable and high-performance backend solutions for low-latency event-driven messaging and streaming
- Creation, execution and automation of tests cases for the existing and new functions as well as technical support of functional test phases
- Integration of the services resp. workloads in Google Cloud (GCP) landscape
- University degree (master) in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology or Business Informatics
- Profound knowledge of computer systems, software architectures, data structures, automation, and programming and professional experience in software development – ideally in a financial services area
- Very good comprehension, analytical thinking and a high willingness to learn
- Very good knowledge of C++ under Linux
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud technologies and experience with at least one of the cloud platforms GCP, AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of inter-process communication, distributed systems and protocols as well as data management (TCP/IP, UDP/Multicast, AMQP, MQSeries, NATS, Kafka, MQTT, SQL, Data Lakes / Warehouse, etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and automation tools (GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, Jira, CI/CD)
- Knowledge of containerization such as Docker / Kubernetes is desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.