Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Software Engineer / Developer SAP
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run! We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun.
Within Corporate IT, you would be joining the team “Group Compliance, Risk & Audit IT”. We adjust standard software and develop customized applications, using the latest technologies, for corporate control functions including requirement specification, solution design and implementation. If you strive to take ownership, develop creative solutions and are fascinated by technology – then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
The Group Compliance, Risk & Audit IT Team is a highly talented and experienced team located in two regions (Cork & Frankfurt). This role is based in Cork.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes and business process design
- Customizing and development experience in SAP environment
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on risk, compliance & audit applications
- Implement and deploy in line with the solution design on our SAP Hana, S/4 Hana platforms
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Cork, Frankfurt, Prague and Luxembourg to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable education
- Good level of development skills in SAP environments e.g. FIORI, UI5, CDS-Views, ABAP, Web Dynpro, Workflow,
- Experience in BOPF and BRF skill round-up of your profile
- Knowledge in Node.js, WebIDE for Hana and Hana XSA architecture would be a plus
- Proven expertise in using an agile project methodology and dev/ops (Github, Jenkins, Sonar etc.)
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural international team
- Fluency in English is mandatory, in verbal and written form; German is an asset
- Resourceful and self-sufficient, ability to work independently, and propose creative solutions
- Professional experience in Audit, risk management, governance, IT security and / or compliance function would be a plus
- Experience with a GRC- (Governance Risk Compliance) of Audit - solution is not mandatory but would be an additional asset
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and a good handling of MS Office applications
Company Culture Cork
Our PEOPLE, our focus on RESULTS and Our Commitment to Our CUSTOMERS and COMMUNITY drives our success. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply these four key elements [the building blocks] that shape our culture at Clearstream Cork - People, Customers, Results and Community.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Your well-being is important to us! We provide you with a comprehensive healthcare scheme that covers you and your civil partner and/or dependants. It gives you access to public and prive hospitals as well as a great cover for everyday medical expenses.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We pay you an annual pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.