Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Solution Architect, Cloud-Native Application (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group oversees end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run! We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As a Solution Architect, you will be part of a team that will be designing and implementing cloud-native applications. You will design and implement systems based on microservice architecture and refactor legacy and traditional monolithic applications into microservice architectures. As an integral member of our team, we highly encourage the contribution of ideas and drive in the generation of new concepts and innovations.
- Lead the design of cloud native solutions that supports our multi-cloud strategy.
- Understand business stakeholders’ processes and needs, challenge them (need-to-have versus nice-to-have) and formalize them in business requirements and estimation while following the development guidelines and principles.
- Design and develop microservices, APIs and Event-Driven Systems with the best fit technology to ensure quick time to market solutions that are scalable and maintainable.
- Ensure quality, security and adherence to the CI/CD pipeline for all development.
- Thoroughly document all designs and implementations using the best practices and architecture frameworks.
- Lead the planning and assist rollouts for solutions with the development team.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a developer in at least one of the programming languages: NodeJs, Python, Ruby, GoLang or Java (more would be beneficial).
- Proven experience of at least 3 years architecting cloud native solutions and successfully rolling it out to production.
- Good understanding of cloud native technologies like, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, Terraform, Serverless, etc.
- Strong understanding of static code analysis, unit testing and test-driven development, security testing and automated test frameworks.
- Experience with one or more database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres or MongoDB.
- Proven experience in cloud platforms like Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Basic understanding of the SCRUM methodology.
- Passionate about technology and highly motivated to solve complex problems.
- Take initiative and start, even if the direction is not always clear.
- Good communications skills, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.