Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Specialist IFRS (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Consolidation unit is part of Group Accounting and is responsible for the preparation of the Group's consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and the related ongoing analysis and assessment of accounting questions under IFRS. We believe in challenging the status quo and embracing innovation. With us, you won't be confined to traditional group accounting tasks. Instead, you'll have the opportunity to broaden your horizons and tackle a diverse range of responsibilities beyond just numbers.
- Financial Reporting for Group Deutsche Börse
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Performing of analytical review
- Creating of technical concepts/accounting guidelines as part of an implementation of new accounting requirements (IFRS or HGB) and implementation of new processes
- Contribution to M&A Projects
- Supporting in course of business combinations, especially transaction support for accounting issues (financial due diligence, purchase price allocation, etc.)
- Contribution to SAP S/4 Hana Projects
- Supporting in projects to improve digitalization and automation in accounting processes and creation of disclosures of financial statements
- Collaborating Continuous process improvement and controls
- Be engaged to develop and review accounting policies and guidelines as well as documentation and controls
- Bachelor degree or above with focus on Finance & Accounting or comparable professional training
- Several years of professional experience in Finance & Accounting
- Solid understanding of financial statements and a wide range of experience in IFRS topics
- You ideally already gained experience with SAP S/4 Hana Group Reporting
- A result-oriented working method in a team is self-evident for you
- Good analytical skills and a high degree of proactivity (including permanent professional training in new accounting requirements)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.