Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Strategic IT Partner Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Strategic IT Partner Management is in charge of managing the relationships to our strategic suppliers in the CIO/COO area. This includes Professional Service Providers, Hardware and Software as well as Software Development/ Maintenance and Cloud Service Providers for the Deutsche Börse Group.
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As a Strategic IT Partner Manager, you will support our thrive towards digital excellence within the Compass 2023 Strategy. You will be responsible for scouting new partners, manage the relationship to existing ones, optimize current contracts and license agreements. You will act as an interface between the different product lines, central purchasing and our suppliers and partners to consolidate demands, act as an escalation instance and lead contract negotiations. Furthermore, you will control and optimize our license agreements. You are dedicated to your team and your team’s success, live our DBG Corporate and IT values, and strive to take ownership. Personal motivated egos are not embraced. You can deliver high quality output, and a positive customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines and handling multiple critical requests simultaneously.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations and an admiration for a challenging and fast paced environment.
- You are the first point of contact for suppliers and partners within the CIO area including alignment with stakeholders and presentations to speed-up the process between the different product lines, our legal entities and central purchasing
- You will develop and execute negotiation strategies together with central purchasing and product lines
- You will perform and coordinate supplier assessments on a regular basis, prepare presentations and align necessary steps with associated stakeholders
- You will develop and drive optimization measures on existing contracts and set standards for future contract and license agreements
- Constant improvement of processes through your experience
- You take care of the development and support of group wide license management
- Academic degree in information technology, economics, business administration or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Previous experience in Technology Purchasing, and/or Partner Management essential
- Proven track record of negotiating with suppliers
- Advanced knowledge in contract design and software license metrics as a plus
- Strong communication skills also on Board and Senior Management level
- Strong analytical skills, structured working method, and safe handling of financial topics, including detailed planning tasks
- Independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility in task delivery and result orientation
- Customer-oriented and solution-driven working methods
- Experience in project management with strong organizational and project management skills – experience in IT related projects are beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.