Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Strategic Workforce Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Within our Post Trade IT area we operate and develop the IT infrastructure, systems and applications of our post trading and issuance business. With our IT product teams Asset Servicing, Connectivity & Data IT, Settlement & Issuance IT, CFS IT and GFF IT & Cloud, we are the business enabler for Clearstream and essentially for the whole Deutsche Börse Group’s post trading and issuance business.
The Central Post Trade IT Office (section) acts as counterpart for all departments within and beyond the CIO/COO division regarding management, planning and future development of the Post Trade / Clearstream IT.
As Strategic Workforce Manager for Post Trade IT you enable all Post Trade IT Product and related Legal Entity managers to fully concentrate on their core competencies by leveraging on best-practice approaches for financial, resource and strategic workforce management and execution in a highly regulated environment.
Our Mission: enable, support and execute
- Lead strategic workforce initiatives within Post Trade IT and support at group level
- Lead the future workforce project, i.e. develop a 3-year rolling window approach of needed Post Trade IT workforce in terms of profile, skills and location footprint against Post Trade IT and business needs.
- Develop and maintain related business cases; prepare regular updates on the progress and in particular financial view for (top) management
- Support to develop the Central Post Trade Office by ensuring harmonisation, standardisation and documentation of the relevant processes
- Design and implement standardised and automated dashboards
- Coordinate strategic workforce and HR topics within Post Trade IT in close alignment with IT HR Business Partner Team
- Central coordination of hiring requests including review of job descriptions, ensure budget allocation and management approval before posting
- Tracking and reporting of open positions & new hires
- Coordinate the preparation and execution of the PTIT New Joiner session
- Drive the coordination of Post Trade IT candidates for promotion panel and talent programs
- Support with trainings initiatives
- Together with HR, identify retirement risk candidates and help manage / mitigate this risk
- Prepare standardised reports and communicate with the stakeholders
- Staff costs management and resource planning
- Monthly tracking of the primary staff costs; Perform variation analysis including commenting on deviations
- Support yearly resource planning process and the operative capacity management
- Orchestrate Communication topics within Post Trade IT together with Pre- and Post-Trading Communications
- Act as Post Trade IT Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Pre- and Post-Trading Communications for IT-related topics
- Lead the coordination of communication and ensure information flow for relevant Post Trade IT topics (e.g. coordinate the preparation of Post Trade IT townhalls, keep the internal Post Trade IT SharePoint site up to date
- Align and put together relevant Post Trade IT-related communication content with the Head of Post Trade IT and Pre- and Post-Trading Communications.
- University degree in Workforce/HR Management, Business or a related area
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role or in Consulting for Workforce/HR topics
- Affinity for the IT function
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and excellent organisational skills
- Structured approach to tasks including attention to details, process-oriented thinking as well as independent and result-oriented working style
- Knowledge of SAP and PowerBI seen as an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. German and/or French are a strong asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.