Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Student HR Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Our HR Services Prague team is striving excellence in execution of daily administration processes for various locations across Europe. We communicate and cooperate on daily basis with HR colleagues and employees from Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Cork, Zug and others. Our main task is to support the full employee lifecycle, from onboarding to retirement. However, our responsibilities are diverse; as part of ‘Digitize HR’ we contribute to different projects, workstreams and initiatives targeted to digitize and automate processes and workflows. Being a member of the HR Services unit, you will be part of an agile working team, where digitization and agility are not only buzz words, but are part of what we are and what we do.
- Support HR service delivery along the employee lifecycle, such as travel expense, time management and other administrative processes
- Responding to employees’ queries using different platforms (Ticketing tool, e-mails, MS Teams)
- Involvement in most parts of software implementation lifecycle in agile working environment for HR processes digitization and automation
- Reporting activities and regular updates
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters (Study focus ideally in the field of Business, Management, HR or IT)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interests in digital innovations
- Your affinity of analytical thinking and independent working attitude, help you to quickly familiarize and organize yourself with new topics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.