Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Student- Internal Control System (ICS) - Test (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Clearstream Risk Management (“CRM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, business and liquidity risks of the Clearstream Group. The CRM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of Clearstream. As part of this responsibility, the effective implementation of the Internal Control System (“ICS”) risk management concept needs to be monitored on an ongoing basis, including an assurance of the design and operating effectiveness of implemented controls. Risk & Control Assurance supports this through assessing the firm’s risk and through controls assessments.
- Support the team in their risk and control assurance measures, e.g., obtain, organize, and manage all documentation and samples required for testing
- Collaborate with other areas to obtain and manage all data required for Risk Assessments
- Monitor on an ongoing basis any identified implementation measures
- Ensure business and stakeholder queries are followed up timely
- Collate and organize information for Management reporting
- Develop and maintain internal repositories for Risk & Control Assurance activities
- Secondary School, studying toward a relevant university degree is a plus
- Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
- PC literate, good working knowledge of MS Office
- Accuracy and details orientated: organizational skills to ensure complete documentation, including ability to comprehend connections between several processes
- Knowledge of reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, MSBI, etc.) would be an advantage
- Logical and critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Ability to work as an individual and in a team as well as manage multiple and/or changing priorities
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.