Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Student - Market Data + Client Services (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Market Data + Services provides a wide range of customers - banks, brokers, trading houses, algo traders, asset managers, hedge funds, data providers and other market participants - with real-time data on orders and traded prices from our own systems and the trading venues of our cooperation partners.
As part of your work as an intern in the Business Services team, you are not only an internal contact person for colleagues in the department, but also in touch with international customers. You will get to know the various tasks and processes related to customer onboarding, contract management and billing, and an insight into internal product innovations and developments.
- You will support the team with regards to customer onboarding, take care of the KYC requirements, and thus obtain a broad insight into contract management with all its administrative and technical implications
- You will assist our international customers with regard to the contract and billing processes for market data and the reporting of data usage, and you will also learn how to process invoices of the various types of invoices
- You will get to know SAP CRM7 and R3, and work with other internal systems, such as JIRA and SAP CLM
- You are involved in day-to-day business, and also in cross-departmental projects on topics such as transfer of processes between teams, and you will get to know and be part of when new ideas are developed and implemented
- You are enrolled as a regular student at a state-recognized university for the entire duration of your job and have completed at least 2 semesters
- (Major in economics, business administration, humanities or other relevant subjects)
- You can be enthusiastic about administrative activities, but also have an understanding of numbers and you are interested in IT-related topics
- You like to work cooperatively in teams, but you can also quickly take on your own responsibility and work independently
- You have a good knowledge on MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally have some experience with SAP and JIRA
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.