Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Student - Tax Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Tax Unit handles the taxation part of dividend and interest payments. Withholding tax may be avoided at source or reclaimed later via a tax reclaim.
Working in a dynamic and international environment, you will contribute to assuring internal and external customers receive quality service throughout the whole processing chain.
- Collect, compile and process customers instructions
- Prepare files for exemption at source or tax reclaims
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Actively follow up on missing customer instructions
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Transcribe information into required electronic format
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Handle exceptions
- Reconcile cash differences
- Strengthen relationships with third parties
- Customer oriented
- Take initiative and participate in continuous process improvements
- Secondary school, Bac. or training as a bank officer
- Professional experience in the financial sector is an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, any other language sklil will be an asset
- PC literate and proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
- A team player with strong organizational skills
- Stress resistant, able to work with strict deadlines
- Process-oriented and logical work approach
- Prioritizing skills, ability to see what tasks are more important at each moment and give those tasks immediate attention. Able to focus on what is important at the expense of lower value activities.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.