Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Student - Test Automation (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
At Corporate IT, we are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As a working student – Test Automation (f/m/d) you will provide the testing/test automation support in the Instrument and Institution Data unit in the section Reference Data Services in the Corporate IT department. In Reference Data section you will work closely and play an important role in ensuring the analysis and verification of the best automatic and manual test approaches and execute the acceptance, integration, and system testing. At Reference Data Services we focus on collecting, validating, and distributing reference data from internal and external sources required to run our broad business.
- Actively support applications in the Reference Data section in the testing side
- Using test automation frameworks and investigating problems in software as a result of testing.
- You will create and improve our test data documentation
- You will classify data in applications based on technical and functional features
- You will visualize the process and data flows as well as improve the visualizations
- You will support in the determination the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- You are enrolled in an academic master program recognized by the state during your student assistance, Business Informatics or Computer Science studies will be an advantage
- You have a general understanding of data and test automation
- You have a clear idea of our business model and a general technical understanding
- You have very good analytical skills and the ability to understand information quickly, derive insights, synthesize information clearly and concisely and devise solutions
- You are a team player with great communication skills, outstanding motivation, and the ability to independently prioritize
- You already gathered some experience in the test automation of software products and have the willingness to enhance your knowledge
- Software Development experience is a plus
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
There are many reasons to work with us
- Responsibility for challenging projects in an international environment
- Personal and professional development through international and interdisciplinary teamwork
- Attractive social benefits
- A broad variety of career opportunities
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.