Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Supplier Governance & Control Lead (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity:
The aim of Corporate Purchasing function is to efficiently organise the sourcing process within Deutsche Börse Group, to ensure supplies of materials and services, to identify innovative potential in the relationship between internal customers and the market partners and to take advantage of procurement synergies.
In the new, vital role “Supplier Governance Lead” you will be responsible for providing ongoing supplier governance oversight, encourage sharing best practices and developing improvements. You will work with suppliers and internal customers (typically up to Director level) within Deutsche Börse Group to identify, manage, escalate and resolve issues related to supplier onboarding, monitoring and performance management. You will be responsible for identifying, assessing and managing supplier risk as well.
- Establishment of new central Supplier Management team within Corporate Purchasing
- Development and optimization of a global framework and ensuring compliance on policy related processes
- Provide support for the development, execution and monitoring of risk controls across key business processes including maintaining the framework of documentation and tools, facilitating education and continuous improvement mechanisms and support the review of business processes
- Coaching and advising stakeholders on processes, guidelines and templates
- Work with suppliers to resolve performance, and compliance issues
- Document supplier management processes, procedures and best practice
- Chairing and managing supplier governance meetings with control functions
- Document supplier oversight and develop supplier performance and non-compliance reporting / KPI monitoring in accordance with Corporate Purchasing processes and responsibilities
- Supporting business functions with selection and development of new suppliers including identifying business needs for new suppliers and supporting final decision on selection of suppliers
- Provide support to procurement leadership to shape future strategy
- Displaying a deep knowledge and experience in leading significant programs, workstreams, or functions in Supplier Governance, Vendor Management and Third Party Risk Management
- Executing tasks aligned to Third Party Risk Management and/or Supplier Governance with autonomy
- Having experience in working with stakeholders from procurement, data protection, internal audit, information security, legal, and compliance teams
- Demonstrating exemplary relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Developing strategic programs for execution across large and complex organizations while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy
- Using effective verbal and written communications, comfortable engaging with internal and external stakeholders up to the executive level
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets and having proven ability to lead, influence and motivate others
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.