Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Swaps Clearing Functional Analyst (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As Swaps Clearing Functional Analyst you will be mainly responsible for the creation of specifications for new swaps clearing services. Additionally, you will contribute to the general functional support for the further extension of Eurex Clearing’s services for Swaps derivatives. This includes also acceptance testing activities for new system versions and maintenance activities. In a challenging environment you will work closely with the business development areas and application development, understanding both market requirements and technical implications associated with planned system extensions.
- Support and maintenance of projects related to Eurex Clearing system, especially for Swaps derivatives
- Assist and review the definition of high-level specifications
- Support the specification phase by defining and reviewing the respective functional specifications, identifying dependencies to other functional areas or business processes and mitigating potential risks
- Consultation with the business developments, IT and market participants
- Functional support of the implementation phase, especially with management and analysis of functional issues, service implementation and documentation. Functional acceptance of new versions of Eurex Clearing System for Swaps derivatives, coordination, preparation and execution of appropriate test activities
- University degree, preferably in economics, information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or comparable education with professional experience
- Deep functional knowledge of Swaps derivatives especially Interest Rate Swaps, FX Swaps and XCCY Swaps
- Calypso v15 & v16 experience with focus on Clearing module including ERS (Enterprise Risk Services)
- Know how in the area or trade processing for Swaps derivatives including the interaction with trading platforms i.e. MarkitSERV, 360T, Bloomberg, Traiana, TradeWeb etc.
- Understanding of quantitative risk management for financial and non-financial instruments would be an asset
- Know how in the area of clearing and post trade processing for Swaps including AMQP, FpML & GUI interfaces
- High commitment and motivation, take on responsibility, creativity and the ability to work independently as well as the ability to work flexibly in a team environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, a proficient manner as well as project experience
- Familiar with agile development methodologies, especially with the role of a Product Owner
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset
- Experience in programming SQL, VBA, Python or XML/FpML would be an asset
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.