Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Swaps Clearing Functional Tester (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As Swaps Clearing Functional Tester with focus on business user testing you will be mainly responsible for the acceptance testing activities for new swaps clearing system versions and for maintenance activities. Additionally, you will contribute to the general functional support for the further extension of Eurex Clearing’s services for Swaps derivatives. In a challenging environment you will work closely with the business development areas and application development, understanding both market requirements and technical implications associated with planned system extensions.
- Support and maintenance of projects related to Eurex Clearing system, especially for Swaps derivatives
- Consultation with the business developments, IT and market participants
- Functional acceptance test of new versions of Eurex Clearing System for Swaps derivatives, coordination, preparation and execution of appropriate test activities
- Coordination and execution of business user tests, i.e. creating test models, define and execute test cases and participate in the continuous development of a regression test framework
- Understanding of test methodology
- Identifying and managing business user test related dependencies, issues and risks
- Tracking and follow up on defect resolution and validation
- University degree, preferably in economics, information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering, or comparable education with 8 – 10 years of professional experience
- Functional knowledge of OTC derivatives especially Interest Rate Swaps and FX products (Forwards, Swaps, cross-currency swaps, Non-Deliverable Forwards etc.)
- Experience in coordination, creation, and execution of functional and business user tests
- Knowledge of Python scripting language
- Preferable experience in test automation using Python
- Knowledge of XML or FpML, SQL and experience in parsing XMLs
- Experience of JIRA application for issue/requirement tracking and test management applications such XRAY/ALM
- Experience in GUI test automation with Selenium would be an asset
- Knowledge of XSLT would be an added advantage
- ISTQB certification (at least Foundation Level) would be an asset
- Prior Experience in the area of trade life cycle and trade processing of Swap derivatives using Calypso or similar platform would be an asset
- High commitment and motivation, take on responsibility, creativity, and the ability to work independently as well as the ability to work flexibly in a team environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, a proficient manner as well as project experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.