Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
SWIFT ISO - Product Development Manager
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Locations: Luxembourg, London, Frankfurt, Prague
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
As SWIFT ISO Lead – Product Development Manager (f/m/d) you will work in the Connectivity and Data team and support the Head of Unit in leading and coordinating the tasks related to ISO 15022 and ISO 20022. Review various regulatory initiatives like TACO, ECMS, SRDII, CBPR+ and its impact on ISO 20022. Lead and assess business/technology impact and give directive both internally and to the clients.Your responsibilities
- Lead the assessment of migration to SWIFT ISO MT15022 to MX 20022
- Own and prioritize the Project Requirements including alignment to the business objectives, scheme requirements, country needs and client lens
- Use data to drive the priorities and strategy for ISO 20022 migration over next 3-4 years for Clearstream
- Identify the as-is state and build a roadmap to move to strategic plan
- Ensure solution design aligns with strategic direction including agreeing deltas from global solution
- Support Client migration strategy, plan & execution - including assessment of client demographics, change in experience and defining the optimal migration approach
- Drive accountability and assessment for Payment’s initiations, Statements, Investigations
- Support the Product readiness activities with Product management team to ensure all Product administrative documentation is complete
- Look beyond compliance and identify the opportunities on improvements on back of ISO 15022 and 20022
- Oversee the Technology and Operations readiness activities
- Cooperate with the industry groups focused on the ISO20022 implementation
- Own the SWIFT ISO Project Requirements including alignment to the business objectives, scheme requirements, branch needs and client lens
- Cooperate with the partners from the product and technology teams. Manage and coordinate the programmes of different technical/product committees, acting as the primary interface between the technical/Product committees and risk and Compliance
- Apply and communicate the rules, policies and decisions related to standards development and production
- Provide assistance, guidance and training (where necessary) on ISO and related procedures to committee managers, chairpersons, and members
- Represent Connectivity ISO at selected SWIFT ISO and other organizations’ meetings
- Build a network of contacts and foster increased participation of relevant organizations
- Contribute to marketing and communication activities as required
- Manage project plans and major milestones, monitor the progress and support the delivery of SWIFT ISO-related initiatives
- Strong Product Development skillset with a delivery mindset. Securities Services knowledge is essential . Plus an in depth understanding of ISO MT 15022 & XML 20022 and its impact end to end payments landscape
- At least 6 years of experience managing successful programmes/projects within a global environment
- Experience in a standardization-related organization is an asset
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- University-level education
- IT literate, MS Office proficient
Your skills and competencies
- Verbal Communication (with senior managers both internally and externally with Vendors), ability to multitask, resilience, deal with high work volumes, self starter, technical aptitude, willingness to learn, Strong communication skills, ability to chair senior dialogue in high-pressured environment, attention to detail, ability to identify risks and manage escalation appropriately within the organisation.
- Excellent at managing projects and driving work forward
- Capability to improve processes, acting as a catalyst for change and innovation throughout the organization
- Ability to operate and influence at appropriate levels in various business environments
- Ability to see the big picture, balanced with being detail orientated
- Ability to think critically, be solution oriented, and take ownership of tasks with minimal guidance
- Consistently produce high quality work, recognises priority issues, and refer upwards where appropriate
- Willingness to learn and develop within a multicultural and friendly environment
Duration: full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.