Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
SWIFT ISO - Product Development Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Frankfurt am Main, London, Luxembourg, Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, London, Luxembourg, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Locations: Luxembourg, London, Frankfurt, Prague
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
As SWIFT ISO Lead – Product Development Manager (f/m/d) you will work in the Connectivity and Data team and support the Head of Unit in leading and coordinating the tasks related to ISO 15022 and ISO 20022. Review various regulatory initiatives like TACO, ECMS, SRDII, CBPR+ and its impact on ISO 20022. Lead and assess business/technology impact and give directive both internally and to the clients.Your responsibilities
- Lead the assessment of migration to SWIFT ISO MT15022 to MX 20022
- Own and prioritize the Project Requirements including alignment to the business objectives, scheme requirements, country needs and client lens
- Use data to drive the priorities and strategy for ISO 20022 migration over next 3-4 years for Clearstream
- Identify the as-is state and build a roadmap to move to strategic plan
- Ensure solution design aligns with strategic direction including agreeing deltas from global solution
- Support Client migration strategy, plan & execution - including assessment of client demographics, change in experience and defining the optimal migration approach
- Drive accountability and assessment for Payment’s initiations, Statements, Investigations
- Support the Product readiness activities with Product management team to ensure all Product administrative documentation is complete
- Look beyond compliance and identify the opportunities on improvements on back of ISO 15022 and 20022
- Oversee the Technology and Operations readiness activities
- Cooperate with the industry groups focused on the ISO20022 implementation
- Own the SWIFT ISO Project Requirements including alignment to the business objectives, scheme requirements, branch needs and client lens
- Cooperate with the partners from the product and technology teams. Manage and coordinate the programmes of different technical/product committees, acting as the primary interface between the technical/Product committees and risk and Compliance
- Apply and communicate the rules, policies and decisions related to standards development and production
- Provide assistance, guidance and training (where necessary) on ISO and related procedures to committee managers, chairpersons, and members
- Represent Connectivity ISO at selected SWIFT ISO and other organizations’ meetings
- Build a network of contacts and foster increased participation of relevant organizations
- Contribute to marketing and communication activities as required
- Manage project plans and major milestones, monitor the progress and support the delivery of SWIFT ISO-related initiatives
- Strong Product Development skillset with a delivery mindset. Securities Services knowledge is essential . Plus an in depth understanding of ISO MT 15022 & XML 20022 and its impact end to end payments landscape
- At least 6 years of experience managing successful programmes/projects within a global environment
- Experience in a standardization-related organization is an asset
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- University-level education
- IT literate, MS Office proficient
Your skills and competencies
- Verbal Communication (with senior managers both internally and externally with Vendors), ability to multitask, resilience, deal with high work volumes, self starter, technical aptitude, willingness to learn, Strong communication skills, ability to chair senior dialogue in high-pressured environment, attention to detail, ability to identify risks and manage escalation appropriately within the organisation.
- Excellent at managing projects and driving work forward
- Capability to improve processes, acting as a catalyst for change and innovation throughout the organization
- Ability to operate and influence at appropriate levels in various business environments
- Ability to see the big picture, balanced with being detail orientated
- Ability to think critically, be solution oriented, and take ownership of tasks with minimal guidance
- Consistently produce high quality work, recognises priority issues, and refer upwards where appropriate
- Willingness to learn and develop within a multicultural and friendly environment
Duration: full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Warum zur Gruppe Deutsche Börse?
Es ist uns wichtig, dass sich alle bei uns willkommen fühlen und voll und ganz entfalten können. Für uns gehört weitaus mehr dazu als nur der passende Job.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.