Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
System Integration Tester - Trading (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
A successful System Integration Testing for Eurex Repo’s trading system F7 is the quality gateway for the start of acceptance testing.
The goal of System Integration Testing is to verify that the software delivered and integrated over the system components behaves as described in the specification. Where relevant, interface testing, end-to-end functional flow testing and technical tests enhance the test coverage. As the system is delivered in several iteration, the respective integration and the corresponding integrated testing is also conducted in an iterative manner. At completion and handover to the next test phase Business Acceptance, the system integration tests aim to provide evidence about the software iteration quality and give confidence that the final iteration fulfils the entry criteria for Business Acceptance start from a functional and technical point of view.
- Plan, prepare and perform functional testing for Eurex Repo’s trading system F7 during the system integration test phase
- Self-organization of software testing in terms of responsibilities, contents and schedule
- Creation and updating of test models and scripts for test automation
- Close cooperation with functional and environment operation responsible for software testing
- Raise defects and retest them prior to test closing
- Enhance the regression test portfolio with test conditions covering the newly implemented requirements
- University degree in Information Technology
- Expertise for manual and automatic testing of software from a functional, technical and performance perspective with writing detailed test cases for functional and non-functional test scenarios, as well as their scripting
- Strong expertise on functionality of trading systems
- Good understanding of SDLC processes
- Strong communication skills and lateral thinking
- High degree of teamwork and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Additionally, you need to be a team player, highly motivated, flexible and have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.