Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Tax Administrator - 1 year FTC (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
Joining a dynamic, international team of dedicated and experienced people, you will be responsible for processing, providing prompt, accurate tax guidance on all our tax services, regimes and practises to assist Clearstream customers on all tax matters related to income payments. Following international market practices and working in collaboration with withholding agents, various tax authorities and operational teams, your role is also to ensure that customers receive the proper answer in due time.
- Support the entire tax process from certification acceptance to tax instruction processing, payment reception and reconciliation.
- Dedicated specialist at single market level ensuring optimum support and expertise.
- Process payments and reporting to tax authorities when Clearstream acts as withholding agent (US QI, France, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Bulgaria, Slovakia)
- Work intensively throughout the market collecting, understanding and relaying the latest local fiscal information directly from source.
- Regular, efficient contact with the tax authorities ensures that our clients have reliable support and the most updated tax market information.
- Build internal and external relationships with suppliers, customers and tax authorities
- Provides quality customer care, being thoroughly committed to every question and issue our clients may face with their tax certification process and reclaims.
- Solid knowledge, combined with multiple languages capacity and highly flexible workforces, guarantees rapid and efficient feedback and resolution to all the questions.
- Comply with the effective KYC, Control and internal procedures
- Execute work assignment in due time
- Support a team attitude rather than individualism
- Escalate and report issues to Management
- University degree, Bac+3 or 5 with orientation in finance, economics or law
- Previous experience in Back-Office is an asset
- Expertise of Tax custody business is an asset
- Customer focused, pro-active with the ability to work under pressure with good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Skills in the area of advanced Excel, Visual Basic would also be an asset
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment i.e. team spirit and effective team work
- Team player, highly motivated and flexible
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German or/and French is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.