Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Tax Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Joining a dynamic, international team of dedicated and experienced people, you will be responsible for processing, providing prompt, accurate tax guidance on all our tax services, regimes and practices to assist Clearstream customers. You will be working with withholding agents, depositories, various tax authorities and internal operational teams..
- Support the tax process from certification acceptance to tax instruction processing, payment reception and reconciliation.
- Dedicated specialist at single market level ensuring optimum support and expertise.
- Work intensively throughout the market collecting, understanding and relaying the latest local fiscal information directly from source.
- Regular, efficient contact with the tax authorities ensures that our clients have reliable support and the most updated tax market information.
- Comply with the effective control and internal procedures
- Support a team attitude rather than individualism
- Escalate and report issues to Management
- Customer focused, pro-active with the ability to work under pressure with good organization and prioritization skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Strong team player & good adaptability to changes
- Strong command of English is mandatory, German or/and French is an asset
- Previous experience in Back-Office/ Tax custody is an asset
- Skills in the area of advanced Excel, Visual Basic would also be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.