Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Tax Specialist - VAT - IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Group Tax is responsible for all tax related matters within Deutsche Börse Group, supported by the local tax compliance teams. As a member of our Indirect Tax team, you will contribute to the global design of our VAT related processes within our SAP S/4 HANA IT environment in close collaboration with our IT colleagues. Furthermore, you will be responsible together with the Indirect Tax team for the VAT related compliance of the German based entities. As the Indirect Tax team, collaboration with all Finance and business areas forms an integral and very important part of our daily activities. If you are interested to work in a challenging environment, to continuously improve your technical and VAT related skills and to contribute to our journey to end-to-end optimized VAT processes, we would appreciate to receive your application.
- Analysis and identification of improvement potential with regards to the VAT related processes within SAP S/4 HANA IT environment
- Business partner for the interface between VAT and IT
- VAT impact assessment and documentation of business transactions
- Preparation of preliminary and annual VAT returns and coordination with local tax advisor and further tax compliance activities for dedicated companies
- Vocational training as a tax clerk, tax expert or similar or university degree in economics, business administration or law, further qualifications (e.g. MBA or LL.M.) appreciated
- Several years of relevant professional experience within VAT and tax related processes, preferable in the financial sector
- High level of affinity for IT, knowledge in SAP S4/HANA or SAP ECC and additional SAP modules appreciated
- Strong analytical skills, business attitude and very good communication skills, highly motivated team player
- Very good proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.