Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Team Assistant (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
We’re searching for an organized team assistant to provide administrative support and help the Finance & GRC department operate more efficiently. You’ll answer phone calls, schedule meetings, arrange travel, document meeting minutes, keep track of important paperwork, and assist with other duties as needed. Our ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility, and provides you with opportunities to truly get to know people. If that sounds like something you’d love, start your application today and join our CFS Finance & GRC team!Your responsibilities:
- Processing of all organizational and administrative office activities, in particular diary management which includes arranging meetings, briefings, and events, also anticipating, and managing competing commitments for the CFO, CRO and CCO of Clearstream Funds Centre Luxembourg
- Organization of travel arrangements including management of travel expenses
- Onboarding and offboarding of external consultants
- Prepare management presentations and reporting
- Acting as point of contact for other departments within and outside of Clearstream Funds Services
- Ad hoc PA tasks such as booking meetings rooms, ordering catering, collecting guests from reception etc.
- Several years of professional experience as an assistant in an international company
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Discretion, resilience, flexibility are a must
- Strong skills in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Structured working method and strong communication skills
- Customer oriented and solution oriented working method as well as excellent teamwork skills
- Fluent in English, plus one of either French or German
Starting date: 1 Feburary 2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.