Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Team Lead - Billing (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Financial Accounting and Controlling is the heart of finance within DBAG. Billing is a gateway between business, finance, and IT areas. In your new role, you will be leading the great team, learning about billing processes, from the delivery of billable items by various IT systems to the successful invoicing and downstream reporting. A core part of your mission is to actively participate in projects, automation, and optimisation processes and to ensure close collaboration with various business departments. One of the key activities will be implementation of SAP Roadmap and BRIM. As a team lead you will drive and motivate very dynamic and talented team in three different locations.
- Lead, motivate and develop Billing Clearstream team across locations
- Ensure smooth run of end-to-end billing processes
- Deliver stable month-end and year-end closing in time with high quality
- Develop product organisation and provide coaching sessions for product owners
- Actively participate in agile billing projects
- Provide support to business departments for billing related questions
- Ensure efficient daily and monthly invoicing in accordance with internal procedures
- Establish single contact for internal and external audits, risk management related topics
- Analyse and support the introduction of new products by business, intime review of material change process impacting Billing
- Identify areas of improvement and propose enhancements to the current processes
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Cork and Prague
- University degree in Finance or Economics, or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Experience is leading a team is a strong asset
- Experience with Clearstream’s products and services, well developed understanding of business context and processes is an asset
- Billing, pricing, or accounting background or knowledge in SAP modules SD, CO, FI, BW or CRM is an advantage
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills, including the ability to present complex topics in a comprehensive way
- Attention to details and service-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. German and/or French are an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.