Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Team Lead - Connectivity Sales and Onboarding (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
In your new position you will be responsible for the Connectivity Sales and Onboarding team of 10 FTE in Luxembourg and Frankfurt for the day-to-day activity, escalation process and customer meetings, execution of customer readiness activities and technical onboarding. As Head of Unit of the Connectivity Sales and Onboarding team, you will need to drive the Connectivity strategy for Clearstream, ensure the global objectives of the team are set and aligned with the overall Group strategy, while monitoring the budget and maintaining an effective cost control.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a multicultural team working across three locations and includes room for personal initiative and improvement ideas.
- Cultivate Client Relationships - manage expectations, address inquiries, assess customer requirements with accuracy and provide solutions. Act as escalation point for customers
- Create an effective process and information flow between client connectivity team and other disciplines.
- Identify and report issues as well as success stories to the management
- Implement efficient processes, revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives
- Measure KPI’s and share heatmap with the management
- Ensure the day-to-day activities are executed in a timely manner, according to the highest standards, ensuring a high customer satisfaction. Day to day activities of the team include:
- Support the roll out of the new connectivity tool – Xact Web Portal
- Support customer E2E testing
- Analyse customer connectivity profiles/requirements/issues and make recommendations
- Train customers on the Clearstream connectivity products
- Timely identification and communication of key risks and issues and mitigating actions
- Lead the connectivity product development process within the E3 project
- Lead the roll out of the SWIFT ISO20022 standard according to the timeline defined by the different projects
- Drive the strategy around innovation and transformation of the Connectivity suite of products
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions
- Identify impacts on Connectivity of key initiatives and strategies for individual business areas within Clearstream and create synergies
- Evaluate team performances
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Hire ,mentor and motivate a diverse team to achieve productivity and engagement. Foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Holder of a university degree or similar in a relevant field
- Proven experience as Team lead or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with Client Connectivity portals and their requirements
- Understanding of Security Services markets and processes, open-minded approach towards IT infrastructure is an advantage
- Excellent customer oriented communication as well as strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving aptitude
- Automation, transformation and project management experience
- Detailed knowledge of SWIFT ISO15022 and ISO20022 standards
- Experience with Data analytics is an advantage
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and prioritise tasks
- Written & spoken English is mandatory as English is the primary means of communication. French, German or any other language are of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.