Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Team Lead for Governance & Compliance (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Boerse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Corporate & Control Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
As a Head of Unit for Governance & Compliance (f/m/d) you will work in an agile team of Junior and Senior Experts driving regulatory compliance on all levels in the Corporate IT department.
As Governance & Compliance team we are an integral piece to fulfill the Corporate IT mission to "make IT run" by achieving secure and regulatory compliant Corporate IT services.
The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary project management capabilities, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and a passion for creating reliable, maintainable, and secure solutions.
You will act as an inspiring leader when it comes to regulatory and internal requirements, especially with regards to Audit and IT Security & Risk Management as.
- Strengthen and run an effective and objective oriented team; establish an agile working culture.
- You will act as an intermediary between the build and run teams as well as a liaise between the internal and external auditors. In addition you will leadof all communication and coordination between internal audit, 2nd line control functions, and the security and risk departments within Deutsche Boerse.
- Show ownership and leadership skills in coordinating projects across multiple teams, driving them to successful conclusion while building strong, lasting relationships with both internal and external customers
- Planning and improvement of processes with focus on Information Security & Technology, Cloud Governance, IT Risk, Audit and Compliance
- Effective Management reporting around regulatory compliance and internal requirements, including Risks and Audit KPIs
- Influencing behavior to reduce risk and to raise risk awareness for new processes early on
- Definition and implementation of our long-term security vision, solving our most challenging problems with novel and scalable solutions
- Working with cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical key stakeholders to define strategy and interpret, communicate, and drive full lifecycle security projects
- Ensure proper risk identification in accordance with the Information Security Framework and track/report on corrective actions.
- At least 4 years Experience in people management
- Good communicator and excellent prioritization and time management skills with ability to work to tight deadlines
- High level of service orientation, integrity, reliability, and openness, paired with a high sense of responsibility which you will also share and develop in your team
- Ability to manage and influence individuals across multiple locations
- Strong in process structure, strategic planning, analytical thinking, and reporting
- Critical and solution-oriented thinking, ability to work efficient and target oriented (independently and in a team)
- Ability to break abstract goals into attainable, measurable work items and to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- You have an affinity for regulatory requirements and the ability to set these in a logical context
- Knowledge of general legal and regulatory framework conditions in the financial industry, e.g. MaRisk, BAIT and industry standards such as ISO/IEC 2700x certifications, CRISC, CISA or similar are an advantage
- You enjoy keeping your knowledge up to date, including awareness of innovative information security solutions / processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.