Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Team Lead - Investment Funds Services (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Clearstream's investment funds services enable banks and other investment fund distributors to move towards standardisation, automation and straight-through processing of investment fund orders. Heading the Investment Funds Vestima Service Design and Implementation Team you will be responsible for Customer Asset Migration of new incoming business. Striving to further efficiencies you will also be responsible of SWIFT 20022 testing and the further automation of our connection to transfer agents.
Manage a team of 18 FTE split into two locations (Luxembourg and Cork) and ensure the smooth execution of activities such as:
- Customer on-boarding: scoping, technical set up, migration planning, execution of portfolio transfers
- Transfer Agent implementations: manage the migration to Vestima (order routing platform)
- Central Facility for Funds (settlement service) SWIFT 20022 testing & implementation
- Act as a role model, develop your team’s skillset as well as support team member’s individual growth and development
- Be continuously in contact with new and existing clients
- Work closely together with our Sales and Product teams
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of processes e.g. Automation of activities is a key target
- Ensure compliance of activities, coordination of Audit requests
- Participate in ad-hoc projects & assignments
- Holder of a university degree in Business, Finance or related
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of work experience in the fund industry is mandatory, ideally in the Fund Distribution
- Work experience in managing a team of at least 2 years
- Customer focus is essential
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy, curiosity
- Highly organised and flexible, capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge and assume responsibility
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and German are an asset. Any additional language will be considered as an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.