Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Team Lead- Plan & Control (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Within the CTO area we operate and develop the group-wide IT infrastructure (network, data centers and Cloud), the Group Data & Advanced Analytics and the Enterprise Architecture which significantly contribute to Deutsche Börse Group overall strategy. Drive transformation, leverage innovation while keeping production operations stable are the core pillars of the services provided by the CTO area.
The CTO division enables all CIO/COO divisions with technology and data services.
As a Head of Unit Plan & Control you will lead a team to manage risks, ensure the DevSecOps adoption in the CTO teams and run the operations of a high-performance culture in a regulated environment.
- You ensure the CTO management team achieves objectives by stakeholder expectation management and monitoring the quality of team deliverables. You ensure the CTO services are covered by Service Definition Statements as applicable. You ensure demand/supply is managed effectively in support of business aspiration and investment.
- Your role is to directly support the CTO on business operations including operating model, business planning, implementing change programs and monitoring team performance through scorecards. You drive a strong performance culture through communications, collaborations, engagement and development of teams and mindset.
- You take care on overall information security compliance for the CTO group (Vulnerability management, Penetration tests, Risk assessment, Privilege access management, Identity access management, Security Tools onboarding, KPI reporting). You take responsibility to ensure all CTO open risks are effectively identified, escalated and mitigated with proper plan and actions to resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- You manage external and internal audit items and providing a regular regulatory IT reporting/audit reports.
- You ensure the adoption of DevSecOps in the CTO teams following the Security Standards.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant professional experience in service delivery management, project management and performance management.
- You have proven excellent stakeholder management skills in building strong stakeholder relationships and managing customer-centric solutions delivery.
- You have strong communication and organisational skills (e.g., interpersonal skills in networking and influencing, building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives) with the ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely and effective manner.
- You have a wide range of abilities to operate both at strategic level and detailed implementation level.
- You have a profound knowledge of regulatory requirements in financial markets, specifically related to Information Technology
- Proficiency in written and spoken excellent English language – German knowledge of advantage.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.