Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Team Lead - Regulation (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
“Trade Venue Regulation” oversees the European and National regulatory framework applicable to Eurex Deutschland and Frankfurt Stock Exchange and to the exchange operators Eurex Frankfurt AG and Deutsche Börse AG in the context of an exchange organization. It designs, implements, and executes compliant solutions mindfully balancing the derivatives/cash markets and regulators´ interests while it continuously monitors the regulatory landscape. The team also contributes to responses to regulatory consultations. As an integral component of this complex of regulatory topics, the team maintains exchange rulebooks to reflect new regulatory requirements, or to develop the rules proactively if those seem outdated. Alongside, regulatory compliance and regulatory reporting are continuously monitored and improved. Trade Venue Regulation is further involved in the implementation of strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex and the Cash Market and manages audits, organizes finding remediation programs and oversees exchange relevant outsourcing relationships.
- Leading and developing a mid-size team reporting to a member of the management board of Eurex Deutschland and Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Implementation of a compliant, sustainable, and effective target operating model to react to regulatory requirements
- Central coordinator and point of contact for the collaboration with national and international regulatory bodies, especially the Hessian Exchange Supervisory Authority
- Maintenance of a legal inventory for both exchanges and their operators
- Development and implementation of regulatory solutions to achieve compliance for Eurex Deutschland and Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Coordination and implementation of changes with regards to exchange relevant rulebooks driven by clients or regulators
- Establishment of an overview and monitoring of internal service agreements as well as internal and external outsourcing arrangements relevant to both exchanges and its operators
- Orchestration of internal and external audits for exchanges and exchange operators incl. development and reporting of finding remediation programs
- Contribution to regulatory consultations, especially regarding regulatory aspects under MiFIR/ MiFID II and MAR, in alignment with Regulatory Strategy and supporting regulatory positioning in alignment with other Deutsche Börse Group business areas
- Successfully concluded undergraduate or graduate studies in economics, business administration
- Advanced experience in leading and structuring teams and scope
- Experience in the financial industry and a good understanding of an exchange organization
- Good knowledge of derivatives and cash markets as well as regulatory topics impacting exchanges or regulatory frameworks impacting financial markets as a whole
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in the definition and implementation of sustainable organizational and regulatory topics
- Experience in advocacy or dealing with representation of interests can be a value add
- High quality standards for work deliverables
- Very good German and English skills on a proficient level, excellent communication, and organizational skills, as well as resilience complete your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.