Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Technical Key Account Manager - Customer Service - Frankfurt (TCA) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
Deutsche Börse Group is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a trans- action services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology, it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of Deutsche Börse and 16 other exchanges around the world. The Customer Service section manages the customer relationships of the Deutsche Börse Group.
The Technical Key Account Management team is the single point of contact for Deutsche Börse customers with regard to technical consulting and support. As a member of the Technical Key Account Management team, you will act as an interface to end customers receiving Deutsche Börse’s technical services. Your activities are enriched by a variety of tasks that are geared towards different Deutsche Börse departments and projects. As an integral part of daily operations, you will work closely together with our multinational teams located in Eschborn, Prague, Chicago, Luxembourg and Singapore.
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with our customer base as a Technical Key Account Manager
- Technical consulting and anticipation of customers’ technical requirements based on detailed knowledge of customers’ technical infrastructure, organizational set-up and business needs
- Coordinating changes of customer connectivity to Deutsche Börse’s platforms, including potential improvements to customers’ current technical infrastructure
- Coordination of release changes and support of release management with internal and external parties
- Support Deutsche Börse customers by answering queries via phone and email, including call logging, ticket creation and escalation
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Strong organizational and communication skills and a team player
- Thrives on continuous learning
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at one time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines
- Sound analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Pro-active, independent and goal-oriented working style
- Good command of the English and German language in both verbal and written form
- Knowledge of financial markets or the financial industry considered a plus
The following IT-skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Profound knowledge about Client-Server Architectures
- Good understanding of Network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP; Multicast)
- Proficient usage of the state-of-the-art office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, SAP)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.