Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Technical Key Account Manager - Customer Service - Frankfurt (TCA) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited for 1 year.
Your area of work
The Technical Key Account Management team is the single point of contact for Deutsche Börse customers with regard to technical consulting and support. As a member of the Technical Key Account Management team, you will act as an interface to end customers receiving Deutsche Börse’s technical services. Your activities are enriched by a variety of tasks that are geared towards different Deutsche Börse departments and projects. As an integral part of daily operations, you will work closely together with our multinational teams located in Eschborn, Prague, Chicago, Luxembourg and Singapore.
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with our customer base as a Technical Key Account Manager
- Technical consulting and anticipation of customers’ technical requirements based on detailed knowledge of customers’ technical infrastructure, organizational set-up and business needs
- Coordinating changes of customer connectivity to Deutsche Börse’s platforms, including potential improvements to customers’ current technical infrastructure
- Coordination of release changes and support of release management with internal and external parties
- Support Deutsche Börse customers by answering queries via phone and email, including call logging, ticket creation and escalation
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Strong organizational and communication skills and a team player
- Thrives on continuous learning
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at one time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines
- Sound analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Pro-active, independent and goal-oriented working style
- Good command of the English and German language in both verbal and written form
- Knowledge of financial markets or the financial industry considered a plus
The following IT-skills will be considered as an advantage
- Profound knowledge about Client-Server Architectures
- Good understanding of Network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP; Multicast)
- Proficient usage of the state-of-the-art office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, SAP)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.