Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Technology Owner for Digital Assets (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited to 2 years, with the possibility of a permanent position afterwards.
Your area of work
In this role, you will architect an end-to-end, high-availability, 24/7 technology stack for market infrastructure of digital assets, manage its software development and technical/functional operations. Due to strategic importance of technology, you will be the anchor person to ensure close alignment with a variety of stakeholders, including, but not limited to clients, regulatory authorities, partners and firm’s management board on all topics around technology. You will be able to employ your deep and broad technical understanding of traditional market infrastructure with the cutting-edge know-how of blockchain/DLT to ensure firm’s technology is highly efficient and innovative, but also robust and stable. You will thus help set industry standards and contribute to building firm’s reputation as a thought-leader in the space.
- Architect firm’s complete tech stack and drive it towards agile implementation in close alignment with firm’s strategic priorities and collaboration with the management board
- Build upon solid technologies in traditional markets with cutting-edge product innovation in the digital asset space
- Manage 24/7 software development and operations in line with DevOps principles
- Serve as anchor person for technology related questions/inquires from a variety of stakeholders: clients, regulatory authorities, partners and firm’s management board
- Closely collaborate within the firm, with clients, regulatory authorities and partners to ensure tech stack is client-centric, responsive and sets standards for high-availability, mission-critical market infrastructure of digital assets
- Being on the pulse of the industry development, implement and test viable trading and settlement systems with internal and external partners
- Deep and broad technical background in enterprise technologies, trading and blockchain/digital assets
- Ability to manage, prioritize, decide and deliver in an agile setup with a can-do attitude
- 10+ years of capital markets, regulation and technology experience
- 2+ years of experience of managing software development and operations teams is a big advantage
- Deep architectural understanding of traditional financial markets as well as nascent markets for cryptocurrency
- Fluent written and spoken English; German and further languages will be an advantage
- High professionalism and integrity, coupled with sense of urgency and client-oriented focus
- Positive attitude and willingness to go beyond your comfort zone to join a team of truly dedicated professionals on an exciting journey
Location: employment location in Eschborn/Frankfurt, however, flexibility for remote work and/or project-based work from other locations required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.