Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Technology Specialist - IT Strategy, Culture and Post Merger Integration (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In your new position, you will coordinate and shape IT Strategy and related topics in the CIO/ COO division of Deutsche Börse AG. The IT Strategy, Culture and Post Merger Integration team supports the CIO/ COO and the IT Senior Management of Deutsche Börse AG and acts as central interface to Deutsche Börse Group’s Business Areas, Central Functions and Legal Entity Boards. We are looking forward to welcome you as colleague with strong IT-, organizational- and project management skills and a real passion for new technologies and IT in general.
If you describe yourself as a person with in-depth IT-knowledge, good communication, analytical- and implementation skills and a “self-starter” mentality this position offers you great opportunities!
- Project management and implementation of key strategic projects for CIO/ COO organization and beyond
- Top management advisory on technology positioning, digital-driven transformation and agility
- Steering of governance processes with IT focus in coordination with central- and control functions
- Support of decision-making processes for the senior management. Implementation of resolutions including delivery of board related presentations
- Support of M&A initiatives, including due diligence as well as planning and execution of complex carve-outs for the IT department
- Act as central contact and “go to” person for your contacts within Deutsche Börse Group
- Academic degree in information technology or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Experience in IT transformation projects with strong organizational and project management skills
- Have good understanding in different areas of IT:
- Infrastructure incl. networks & data centre set-up
- Understanding of “New Tech” such as cloud, DLT
- IT security frameworks and best practices
- Understanding of enterprise IT setup (e.g. ERP, helpdesk, CRM, etc.)
- Software development processes & software architecture
- IT financials & budgeting process
- IT governance frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
- IT related industry standard certification
- Expertise in the field of technology M&A and Post Merger Integration is an advantage
- Strong communication skills on board and senior management level
- Independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility in task delivery and result orientation
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing (German is a plus) as well as excellent teamwork skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.