Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Test Management Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Change Management is responsible for managing business acceptance testing and ensure smooth implementation in production of project deliveries on Clearstream ICSD business applications. As a Test management officer you will assist the Line Manager in terms of test planning, business acceptance test preparation, monitoring of business acceptance testing results and coordinate all related activities within the test and verification team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand the business requirements and define a business acceptance test approach
- With the business test team, organize the timely business acceptance scenario preparation
- Assist in co-ordination of the business acceptance testing activities and the test team
- Test coverage, results follow up and reporting to various stakeholders
- Prepare test progress reports for management and other test related metrics
- Assist and follow up Transition tests and results
- Provide post-implementation support and contribute to the project close down report
- Good business knowledge and understanding of Clearstream's products and services
- Proven experience as test manager and sound understanding of project management practices is considered as an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and care for detail
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to build network with project team members in Business and IT
- Independent way of working
- Any additional experience in Summit or Agile methodologies, test tools like JIRA and ALM, SWIFT communication system and network is considered as an advantage.
- Dedication, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.