Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Third-Party Security Risk Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Group Security department directly contributes to execution of the Deutsche Börse Group information security strategy. As a central service provider for the Group entities, Group Security is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability by enforcing information security controls based on the relevant regulatory requirements and follows the international standard ISO/IEC 27000-series on the Information Security Management System.
In your new position, you will become a member of the Supplier Security team, part of Group Security in Frankfurt am Main. The Supplier Security team is responsible for the enforcement of the Information Security Framework in close collaboration with CISO and other central functions like Group Risk, Compliance Management, Outsourcing and Data Privacy.
In the advertised position you will be focused on the Supplier Risk Management, our core competence, consulting our business partners and management on Supplier Security Risk Management matters. Beside that you will support various Information Security related projects ensuring robustness and the state-of-the-art solutions following the regulatory requirements and the best industry practices. Your strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business and technology stakeholders at all levels will be the driving force behind your work.
- You conduct and support Supplier Security Risk Assessments, assuring proper risk identification in accordance to the Information Security Framework, and tracking/reporting on remediations
- You contribute to implementing the Information Security Framework, e.g., operationalization of the Suppier Security Risk Management process automation and tooling
- You participate in Information Security Audits, incl. preparing for audits, resolving audit findings and ensuring closure
- You establish trusted relationships with our business stakeholders and control function, e.g., Compliance Officers, Risk Officers, Chief Information Security Officers and Internal/External Audit
- You maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Information Security industry, including awareness of innovative information security solutions/processes, emerging standards
- Bachelor or Master degree, or similar, in a field related to information security, IT, or Business Informatics
- Up to three years of experience and proven track record in an information security management role in a financial institution (advising, consulting, creating, auditing, or implementing Information Security Management Systems and frameworks)
- Knowledge of relevant regulation e.g., MaRisk, BAIT,EBA and very good understanding of industry frameworks and standards e.g., ISO 2700x, NIST, ITIL, COBIT
- Strong technical background and practical knowledge in IT Security solutions such as Cloud
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, precision in communicating and documenting, ability to identify problems and propose solutions, reliability
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.