Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Trading & Settlement System Developer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
This role offers an exciting combination of software and functional development, where you will own your product responsibilities, with subsequent specification and implementation, in addition to contributing to business growth through development of viable business cases and commercial models. You will be combining your passion for digital assets including cryptocurrencies with knowledge in trading systems. In close collaboration with colleagues across Sales, Operations and Business development, you will be employing your creativity and exceptional interpersonal communication in cross-functional teams to propose and drive execution of out-of-the-box ideas, which add value to businesses of our customers. For this purpose, you will also set up a framework to gather and make best use of market and product implementation using your excellent development and testing skills. You produce responsive and high-available and secure software, which helps customers to better invest in digital assets and contributes to building the company’s reputation as a thought-leader in the space.
- Software development through originating, designing, and implementing respective services
- Build upon solid technologies in traditional markets with cutting-edge product innovation in the digital asset space
- Ensure 24/7 system development and operations as part of the product and market development process
- Produce responsive and high-available software for customers and internal stakeholders
- Being on the pulse of the industry development, implement and test viable trading and settlement systems with internal and external partners
- 5+ year development experience in front and/or back-end
- Financial know-how with exchange market models, especially including spot, derivatives, and cryptocurrency markets
- Technical know-how in exchange interface and relational database design are highly preferred
- Solid programming language experience in low-level programming languages such as C++, Rust
- Project management skills desirable; practical experience with cryptocurrencies, incl. respective references preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English; German and further languages will be an advantage
- High professionalism and integrity, coupled with sense of urgency and client-oriented focus
- Positive attitude and willingness to go beyond your comfort zone to join a team of truly dedicated professionals on an exciting journey
Location: Employment location in Eschborn/Frankfurt, however, flexibility for remote work and/or project-based work from other locations required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.