Are you ready to kick-start your career at the heart of the financial industry? You want to get to know our Pre- & Post-Trading division from various perspectives? Then our Business Strategy Trainee Programme might be just the right fit for you.
During the challenging 18-month programme, you will gain insights into strategic decision-making, business processes as well as the working culture at Deutsche Börse Group from various perspectives. You will be based in Frankfurt/Eschborn, but we will also try to give you the chance to gain insights into our offices around the globe.
Field of activity
Within our Pre- & Post-Trading division you will be involved in all strategical aspects of pre-trading, such as assisting our clients in their investment decisions by providing a wide range of intelligent, data-driven products and index families. Further, you will also gain a deeper knowledge of our post-trading business such as operating the settlement and custody for domestic and international securities.
If you aim at a leading position at Deutsche Börse Group and want to contribute to our purpose with passion, know-how and new ideas, we are looking forward to meeting you!
What you can expect
- The focus of your trainee programme will be individually shaped together with you – depending on your interests and prior experiences.
- You will work in different teams within our Pre- & Post-Trading division and learn from our highly motivated teams.
- You will benefit from technical and soft skills trainings.
- Throughout the whole programme you will be supported by one of our top managers, acting as your individual career coach.
- You will receive an attractive compensation and benefit package.
- Together with our other trainees, you will start building a network within our company and be able to learn from each other in various networking activities.
Do I qualify?
- You finished university (Master’s degree) in relevant majors such as business administration, finance, economics or financial mathematics with distinction.
- You have a technical affinity, passion for information technology and a desire to learn new things in a fast-paced environment using the latest technologies.
- You have already gained theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business principles and processes.
- You are open-minded, a good team player but also be able to work independently.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems.
- You are eager to contribute actively to the company’s goals and bring in a proactive mindset.
- Ideally, you’ve already gained international experience, e.g. during your studies or internships.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Additional languages especially German or French are a big plus.
Start: October 1, 2021
Duration: 18 months
Application deadline: July 18, 2021