Are you ready to kick-start your career at the heart of the financial industry? Can you handle responsibility at an early stage of your career? Join Deutsche Börse Group’s graduate trainee programme within our Information Technology division and benefit from our outstanding trainee offering:
During the challenging 18-month programme, you will work in three different areas of the Corporate IT Department starting your journey in Enterprise Analytics.
Field of activity:
As an IT Trainee - Enterprise Analytics (f/m/d) you will strongly support us in driving the digitalization strategy of the group especially by translating business and processes into KPIs. Our main focus is to build up analytics and reporting capabilities based on state-of-the-Art BI Technology like SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW4/HANA and Power BI.
You will gain hands-on experience in building up analytics and dashboards for the group, covering the whole process from data modeling up to visualizations. Furthermore, you will get insights into functional process areas such as: Finance, Human Resources, Billing, Treasury as well as Business functions.
What you can expect
- You will be based in Cork, but we will also give you the chance to gain insights into our offices in Luxembourg, Prague and Frankfurt.
- The focus within our Enterprise Analytics area and the two other areas of Corporate IT will be individually shaped together with you – and depending on your interests and prior experiences.
- You will be supported by one of our top managers, acting as your individual career coach throughout the whole program.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package and benefit from technical and soft skills trainings.
- Together with our young talents and other trainees, you will start building a network within our company and be able to learn from each other in various networking activities.
Do I qualify?
- You finished your Master´s Degree in the field of information technology or nature sciences with distinction
- You have already gained theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of IT infrastructure as well as in-depth understanding of business and operational processes
- You enjoy interacting with customers and never lose sight of the users' needs - customer experience is your philosophy
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are eager to contribute actively to the company’s goals and you bring in a proactive mindset
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German