- Duration: 18 months
- Division: CIO/COO (Information Technology)
- Start: 1st of April 2022
- Application deadline: Application phase will be open between November 08, 2021 to January 16, 2022
- Target group: master graduates from all over the world with very good grades and preferably an international study background with focus on mathematics or IT
Trainee Corporate IT - Enterprise Analytics (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Dates & facts
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Are you ready to kick-start your career at the heart of the financial industry? Can you handle responsibility at an early stage of your career? Join Deutsche Börse Group’s graduate trainee programme within our Information Technology division and benefit from our outstanding trainee offering:
During the challenging 18-month programme, you will work in three different areas of the Corporate IT Department starting your journey in Enterprise Analytics.
Field of activity:
As an IT Trainee - Enterprise Analytics you will strongly support us in driving the digitalization strategy of the group especially by translating business and processes into KPIs. Our main focus is to build up analytics and reporting capabilities based on state-of-the-Art BI Technology like SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW4/HANA and Power BI.
You will gain hands-on experience in building up analytics and dashboards for the group, covering the whole process from data modeling up to visualizations. Furthermore, you will get insights into functional process areas such as: Finance, Human Resources, Billing, Treasury as well as Business functions.
What you can expect
- The focus within our Enterprise Analytics area and the two other areas of Corporate IT will be individually shaped together with you – and depending on your interests and prior experiences.
- You will be supported by one of our top managers, acting as your individual career coach throughout the whole program.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package and benefit from technical and soft skills trainings.
- Together with our young talents and other trainees, you will start building a network within our company and be able to learn from each other in various networking activities.
Do I qualify?
- You finished your Master´s Degree in the field of information technology or nature sciences with distinction
- You have already gained theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of IT infrastructure as well as in-depth understanding of business and operational processes
- You enjoy interacting with customers and never lose sight of the users' needs - customer experience is your philosophy
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are eager to contribute actively to the company’s goals and you bring in a proactive mindset
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German
Apply via our online application portal. Please upload your CV, overview of grades, degree certificate and, if applicable, your employment references.
After checking your documents, we will invite you to a virtual interview. If we think you would fit in well with us, you will receive an invitation to our virtual interview day.
You will have two interviews with senior managers from your preferred area and another cross-departmental interview. You will also work on a case study together with other participants.
After successful completion of the interview day, we will send you feedback shortly afterwards and, if applicable, offer you a position in our trainee programme.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.