Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
18 months Trainee Programme
Your area of work:
Are you ready to kick-start your career at the heart of the financial industry? Can you handle responsibility at an early stage of your career? Join Deutsche Börse Group’s graduate trainee programme within our CEO (corporate management) division and benefit from our outstanding trainee offering:
During this challenging 18-months programme, you will go through rotations in different areas, such as Strategy, Venture, M&A, Tax and Finance, while you gain valuable insights into the company’s core businesses, processes, technologies, and leadership.
- The focus within our Group M&A area and the planned rotations will be individually shaped together with you – and depending on your interests and prior experiences
- You will work in different teams within our various divisions and learn from our highly motivated teams
- You will be supported by one of our top managers, acting as your individual career coach throughout the whole programme
- You will receive an attractive compensation package and benefit from technical and soft skill trainings
- Together with our young talents and other trainees, you will start to build a network within our company and be able to learn from each other in various networking activities
- You finished your master’s degree in a relevant major such as business administration, finance or economics with distinction in a relevant field of expertise
- You have already gained theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business and operational processes
- You have gained practical experiences during your internships, e.g., in strategy consulting or corporate finance
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are eager to contribute actively to the company goals and you bring in a proactive mindset
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in German and English of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.