Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Transaction Administrator - Repo & Collateral Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream International S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Global Securities Financing Operations are responsible for the day to day running of Clearstream Banking Triparty Collateral Management Services, including Triparty Repo and Securities Lending Services. They are also required to support and contribute to projects and system enhancements related to the GSF products/services, Risk Management and Quality Management initiatives.
- Administration of Triparty Collateral Management process including the handling of trade notifications/ closures and all related collateral life cycle actions.
- Administration of trade reconciliation and customer report process.
- Administration of exceptions, fails, recalls, substitutions, custody actions, related to the Collateral Management Process.
- Take responsibility for daily margin calls (OTC, Repo, Margining) with counterparties.
- Handle collateral for EUREX product for international customers.
- Handling of customer calls, queries and exceptions related to the Triparty Collateral Management services on a daily basi.
- Follow up on cash and securities settlement
- Tracking of service issues and contribution to the continuous improvement of current processes.
- Administration of static and dynamic data related to account set ups and contractual agreements
- You have a university degree in economics, finance or relevant
- You have at least 4-5 years of relevant professional experience in the banking or financial sector
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer focus, analytical skills, intercultural competence and a hands-on mentality round off your profile
- High level of initiative and persistence, result-oriented, dynamic and self-starting
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a high paced and flexible shift working environment
- Experience operating in an environment with multiple business areas
- Sound knowledge of securities reference data (e.g., ratings, structured assets, issuers…)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
- Your profile is rounded off by very good MS Office application knowledge especially: Access, Excel
- Knowledge of SWIFT messages: cash, triparty collateral, reporting
Duration: full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.