Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Treasury Back Office Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) is one of the largest market infrastructure providers worldwide. As such one of its main goals is to promote the integrity, transparency, and security for both capital markets and the Group itself. The availability of a sound and robust Treasury framework is a key aspect in this process. You will play a crucial role within the Treasury Back Office team, by ensuring the accurate and efficient processing of the following tasks.
Your Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure, enrich and release of a money market and security deals for Clearstream Banking in Luxembourg, Frankfurt, or Deutsche Börse AG with detailed verification of the trades such as verification of counterparty, currency, amount etc.
- Verify generation of SWIFT payments, reconcile confirmations (brokers & counterparts)
- Update static data (business partners, securities) in SAP-CFM treasury module, reconcile all treasury accounts, generate, and verify treasury activity report
- Generation and follow up of settlement instructions (e.g. for bilateral repos)
- Verification and authorization of Customer FX transactions
- Release Nostro transfers. Enquiry about cash issues and liaise with our cash correspondents
- to solve issues
- Close interaction with Treasury Front Office and Middle Office teams
Qualification & Skills
- University degree in finance or similar field of studies is a plus
- Previous working experience in Back office, including Treasury and Cash operations is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience with SAP / SAP S4 Hana applications is an advantage
- Knowledge of SWIFT
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Responsible team player with capability to adapt and to quickly acquire new working methodologies
- Independent troubleshooter, fast learner and stress-resistant
- Good communication skills and ability/willingness to build network
Type of contract: maternity cover
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.