Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Treasury Back Office Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) is one of the largest market infrastructure providers worldwide. As such one of its main goals is to promote the integrity, transparency, and security for both capital markets and the Group itself. The availability of a sound and robust Treasury framework is a key aspect in this process. You will play a crucial role within the Treasury Back Office team, by ensuring the accurate and efficient processing of the following tasks.
- Processing of Treasury deals in the system for various entities within Deutsche Börse Group
- Detailed validation of the trades such as verification of counterparty, currency, amount etc.
- Generation of SWIFT payments, generation and matching of confirmations (brokers & counterparts)
- Update static data (business partners, securities) in SAP-CFM treasury module, reconcile all treasury accounts
- Generation and follow up of settlement instructions (e.g. for bilateral repos, security purchase)
- Verification and authorization of Customer FX transactions
- Regulatory reporting and reconciliation
- Participation in various projects (e.g. testing of new software version, automation of current processes)
- Close interaction with Treasury Front Office and Middle Office teams, communication with external counterparts
- University degree in finance or similar field of studies is a plus
- Previous working experience in Back office, including Treasury and Cash operations is an advantage
- Experience with SAP / SAP S4 Hana applications is an advantage
- Knowledge of SWIFT
- Responsible team player with capability to adapt and to quickly acquire new working methodologies
- Independent troubleshooter, fast learner and stress-resistant
- Good communication skills and ability/willingness to build network
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.