Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Treasury Middle Office Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
Clearstream as premier provider of settlement services needs to ensure adequate quality and control of service delivery processes and processing performance. Cash Investigation and Treasury Middle Office Luxembourg performs strong operational controls.
The Treasury Middle Office is responsible for the monitoring of all limits and exposures arising from treasury activities: credit, market and liquidity risk limits. In that role Treasury Middle Office controls Treasury Front Office activities to ensure that trades performed are compliant with the limits defined by internal policies and regulations.
Your main functions will be as follows:
- Daily Cash Nostro limits monitoring, investigating, and reporting any potential breach
- Daily monitoring, control and reporting of Treasury risk exposures
- Preparation and publication of exception reports as well as regular reporting to the Executive Boards
Tasks / responsibilities
Your main tasks will be to assist as well as to take the lead in the realisation of (some of) these tasks.
- Regular monitoring, analysis and reporting of Treasury activity related market and liquidity risk exposures
- Ensure compliance of monitoring and control activities with applicable laws and regulations
- Preparation and reporting of KPIs
- Close interaction with Treasury Front Office and Back Office teams
- Active participation in process reviews and process enhancement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Internal Control System and interact with relevant Clearstream business segments, e.g. Audit, Legal, Compliance, Risk Management, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting.
Qualifications / required skills
- University degree in economics, financial markets or business management
- Sound knowledge of the financial industry and financial instruments
- Experience in Treasury Front or Back Office is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience with SAP / SAP S4 Hana applications is an advantage
- Good communication skills and ability/willingness to build network
- Good command of written and spoken English (mandatory). Knowledge of French and/or German or any other language considered as an asset
- Dedication, flexibility as well as team spirit in a multicultural and cross-locational environment round out your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.