Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Vendor Risk Analyst (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of work
The Corporate Purchasing division comprises the strategic purchasing of Deutsche Börse Group, the management of large supplier contracts, the processing of ordering and payment processes as well as the third-party management team (TPM). A special focus is on reducing costs, complexity and risk. The Supplier Governance Team within Corporate Purchaisng is responsible for execution and oversight a supplier management and GRC in S2P processes. Demonstrating supply chain compliance and continual improvement is essential for legal, regulatory and corporate governance standards and as part of effective reputation management.
Focus on activities
- As the regulatory environment becomes more complex, it’s important that we can demonstrate to our stakeholders that we’re working responsibly with our suppliers to minimise risk and protect customers. This position is also an integral part of our sourcing processes and continuous improvement of procurement process related Audit Management.
- The selected candidate will be tasked to ensure that suppliers managed by Purchasing remains in compliance with third party risk management standards and industry best practices. These standards include required activities that must be adhered to during vendor’s lifecycle.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve Corporate Purchsing´s supplier assessment process, policies and procedures to respond and adhere to new and existing regulatory guidelines and industry best practices.
- Perform monitoring/audits for suppliers in alignment with Supplier GRC program and create corrective actions for audit findings intended to drive desired outcomes and/or behaviors.
- Facilitate third party assessment process including coordinating distribution of surveys, and gathering results.
- Continuously monitor critical third parties using a variety of tools to identify issues and work with third parties and internal stakeholders to manage remediation through resolution in a timely manner.
- Maintain central repository of vendor risk assessment conducted, including artifacts and supporting documentation.
- Participate in Procurement Request for Proposals to provide GRC insight.
- Participate and maintain documentation in support of audit reviews to ensure third party risk process complies.
- Serve as subject matter expert to identify and address key third party related risks and areas of concern associated with new and existing third parties.
- Communicate identified risks to key stakeholders and establish remediation action plans, and track and monitor identified vendor risks to closure.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders who own and support third party relationships.
- Develop and report on key risk metrics for the third-party risk management program.
- Maintain and mature Supplier Management tool in Ariba to deliver full third party risk management assessments and tracking.
- Maintain and mature assessment and tracking for contract subcontractor compliance with applicable federal regulations.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience; Master's Degree and 3+ years of experience. Additional years of experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a vendor/risk management role required, related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Demonstrated experience preparing, coordinating, executing and /or managing vendor programs in collaboration with stakeholders and various lines of business strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with souce to pay GRC, knowledge of regulatory requirements and controls in the financial industry preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with Governance Risk & Compliance tools, specifically in the area of third party risk management, requirements documentation etc.
- Experience in future strategy planning to accelerate adoption of industry best practices and emerging customer requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work effectively with all levels of staff and build solid relationships across our vendor base.
- Comfortable in presenting ideas and facilitate group meetings.
- Strong analytical, problem- solving, multitasking and time management skills; ability to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Experience with SAP Ariba SLP tool and how to develop requirements for improvements.
- Technical or policy experience specific to Supplier GRC or related certifications.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.