Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Vice President - Equity & Index Sales (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • New York
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Equity & Index Sales team goal is to increase distribution, develop deep relationships and act as the trusted advisor for clients on the buy and sell side across the globe. The team sits in over ten offices in the EU, US and Asia regions and covers over 1000 members, customers and prospects.
- Customer responsibility
- Cover an existing set of relationships at hedge funds as their key point of contact for all Eurex Equity and Index product portfolio related concerns. This requires a deep understanding of the product portfolio but also a broad understanding of the market structure relative to those products, attending internal education meetings and relaying feedback to the necessary counterparts at Eurex and Deutsche Börse Group for follow up on issues and opportunities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various strategies and operational setup at each hedge fund and how they interact with Eurex, create new relationships and deepen existing relationships with key decision makers
- Work with the team, locally and globally, to share information and create a strategic approach to coordinating product and market structure discussions for each customer
- Act as a liaison between customers and other Eurex departments such as Product Development and Strategy, Market Structure and Pricing in order to facilitate discussions and ensure customer feedback is thoroughly coordinated
- Report internally feedback, deliverables and org structure
- Product responsibility
- Assume responsibility for a strategically important product within the Equity and Index Eurex portfolio, develop a clear understanding of the market, current and potential user base, locally and globally and build a strategy to gain customer participation.
- Work with the team, locally and globally to implement a sales strategy amongst all customer types on the sell-side and buyside
- Find strategic partners in the market that can leverage their expertise to expand the customer base
- At least 10 years of successful client-facing sales experience in the derivatives, securities or financial services industry
- A good understanding of the sales process
- Established relationships with the hedge fund industry in US
- Know how of derivatives products and markets and good understanding of the back-office and clearing operations of global financial institutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, team oriented and flexible
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.