Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Vice President - Equity & Index Sales (f/m/d)
Deutsche Boerse Systems, Inc. • nationwide call
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Equity & Index Sales team goal is to increase distribution, develop deep relationships and act as the trusted advisor for clients on the buy and sell side across the globe. The team sits in over ten offices in the EU, US and Asia regions and covers over 1000 members, customers and prospects.
- Customer responsibility
- Cover an existing set of relationships at hedge funds as their key point of contact for all Eurex Equity and Index product portfolio related concerns. This requires a deep understanding of the product portfolio but also a broad understanding of the market structure relative to those products, attending internal education meetings and relaying feedback to the necessary counterparts at Eurex and Deutsche Börse Group for follow up on issues and opportunities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various strategies and operational setup at each hedge fund and how they interact with Eurex, create new relationships and deepen existing relationships with key decision makers
- Work with the team, locally and globally, to share information and create a strategic approach to coordinating product and market structure discussions for each customer
- Act as a liaison between customers and other Eurex departments such as Product Development and Strategy, Market Structure and Pricing in order to facilitate discussions and ensure customer feedback is thoroughly coordinated
- Report internally feedback, deliverables and org structure
- Product responsibility
- Assume responsibility for a strategically important product within the Equity and Index Eurex portfolio, develop a clear understanding of the market, current and potential user base, locally and globally and build a strategy to gain customer participation.
- Work with the team, locally and globally to implement a sales strategy amongst all customer types on the sell-side and buyside
- Find strategic partners in the market that can leverage their expertise to expand the customer base
- At least 5 years of successful client-facing sales experience in the derivatives, securities or financial services industry
- A good understanding of the sales process
- Established relationships with the hedge fund industry in US
- Know how of derivatives products and markets and good understanding of the back-office and clearing operations of global financial institutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, team oriented and flexible
Pay range: $175k - $200k (New York)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.