Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Vice President - IT Core Process Specialist with Focus IDP (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The IT Core Process Design and Operations unit has responsibility for the centralized DBG IT Core Processes including tool requirements. As part of our team, you will conduct requirements gathering and small projects in close coordination with our Business and IT related stakeholders. You will be responsible for IT Process related projects of different sizes and complexity end-to-end in hybrid-agile environment. With your personality and your skills, but especially with the help of your appreciative and clear communication style to all involved parties, you contribute to the fast and successful implementation of our IT Core Processes. We value the exchange of ideas, being there for each other and encouraging each other to become better. This role will have specific focus on tooling and controls for the governance of Individual Data Processing (IDP).
- You liaise with stakeholders to co-ordinate requirements (planning, rollout to production and documentation).
- You support to organize small IT projects of different sizes and complexity end-to-end.
- You support a hybrid-agile environment and apply your experience with agile transformation.
- You ensure requirements documentation, delivery, quality, testing and compliance.
- You manage communication to stakeholders and Management in a professional manner.
- Successfully completed studies or well-founded education/further training in the field of IT.
- Significant professional experience in the field of Individual Data Processing, including relevant regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management.
- Knowledge of ITSM Processes (IT Incident Management, IT Problem Management, IT Asset Management, IT Change Management).
- Knowledge of SAP systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - to interact with all project stakeholders, including management board.
- Very good language skills in English (written and spoken), German or French a plus.
- 5 years or more working experience in IT and preferably within the regulated Financial Sector.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.